AP Exam Information
Step 1: Join your AP class online!
- Go to myap.collegeboard.org and sign into your College Board Account.
- Use the “Join Code” provided by your AP teacher to join each AP class online.
|Don’t have an Account?
Go to collegeboard.org/register
*Use your DMPS 6-digit ID number as your “Student Identifier” when you register!
|Forgot your password?
Follow the “Forgot my username or password” links at myap.collegeboard.org
*You’ll need a separate Join Code for each of your AP classes.
Step 2: All Roosevelt AP students are automatically set to YES taking the exam when you complete Step 1.
|If you don’t want to take the AP exam for a particular class, you must change your selection to “NO” in your AP account.||IMPORTANT NOTE!
If you change your exam selection to “NO” then change your mind after the deadline, you will be charged an extra $40 late order fee.
Step 3: Pay the Exam DEPOSIT Online OR with the Roosevelt bookkeeper by November 5, 2021!
- Fees for AP exams will show up in Infinite Campus between Fall 2021 – March 1, 2022.
- The exam fee is $96 for each exam ($144 for Seminar and Research).
- Pay the NON-REFUNDABLE $40 deposit for each test you order by November 5, 2021.
- The balance is due by March 1, 2022.
- Write a check payable to Roosevelt High School. Mail it (Attention: AP-Bookkeeper) or drop it with the bookkeeper, her office is in the library. Be sure to include the student’s name in the memo.
- Pay online using a credit/debit card. Log into Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Click “Fees” link to view fees. Click “More” Click “Online Payment”.
|All students who register for the AP exam, but do not show up for the exam in May, will be charged the College Board’s unused AP exam fee of $40. This applies to all students, even those who qualify for textbook exemptions/fee waivers.
If you can, please let us know if you are cancelling your order by March 5.
|If your family qualifies for the textbook fee waiver, then we will get a grant from the United Way of Central Iowa to pay for your exam(s). If you are unsure of your status, please email the bookkeeper: email@example.com|
Financial Support for AP Exam Fees 2022 Students who qualify for a textbook fee waiver can have exam fees covered by a College Board waiver and United Way Funding. Additional financial aid requests for students who do not qualify for textbook fee waivers may be available. Please see your school’s AP Site Coordinator, Praveen Bannikatti, in the Associate Principal office for more information before November 5, 2021.