AP Exam Information
ALL ROOSEVELT AFTERNOON AP TESTING WILL HAVE A CHECK IN TIME OF 12:30 AND A START TIME OF 1:00. IN GENERAL, ALL AFTERNOON TESTS ARE AT LEAST TWO TO THREE HOURS LONG. MAKE PICK UP ARRANGEMENTS IN ADVANCE!
AP Exam registration has begun!
AP Exams must be submitted by March 27, 2019. Students pick up an exam order form from the bookkeeper in the main office. A few reminders about AP Exam Registration:
- Each AP Exam cost $94.00: a $15 non-refundable deposit is required for each exam. Full payment is required before an exam will be ordered. No refunds will be offered once the exam has been ordered on Friday, March 29.
- Students register for ALL exams (including exams being taken at Central) at their home high school.
- Payment in full for each exam is required no later than March 27, 2019.
Students will return completed Roosevelt exam order forms with payments to Mrs. Stonerock, the bookkeeper, in the main office at Roosevelt High School (her office hours are 7:30 a.m.-3:45 p.m.).
Financial Support for AP Exam Fees 2019
- Students who qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch can have exam fees covered by a College Board waiver and United Way Funding.
- Students taking AP Environmental Science qualify for assistance through a business-school partnership with EcoEngineers (www.ecoengineers.us). Application forms for this funding are available with Mrs. Nsereko in room 2250 beginning in early January.
- Additional financial aid requests for students who do not qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch can be made in the Student Support Center on or before March 8, 2109. Please see Brenna Stoffa, counselor, for more information.
PRE-ADMINISTRATION SESSIONS 2019! All AP students that signed up for an AP exam must attend their pre-administration session listed below!
If you cannot make any of these times, please see Mrs. Stoffa in the Student Support Center.