Register for AP Exams by November 11, 2019! Pick Up Order Forms in the Main Office
AP Exam registration has begun!
AP Exams must be submitted by November 11, 2019. Students pick up an exam order form from the bookkeeper in the main office or your AP teacher. A few reminders about AP Exam Registration:
* Each AP Exam cost $94.00: a $40 non-refundable deposit is required for each exam. Full payment is required before an exam will be ordered. No refunds will be offered once the exam has been ordered by the school on November 15, 2019.
* Students register for ALL exams (including exams being taken at Central) at their home high school.
Students will return completed Roosevelt exam order forms (PRINT CLEARLY) with payments to Mrs. Stonerock, the bookkeeper, in the main office at Roosevelt High School (her office hours are 8:00 a.m.-3:45 p.m.).
Financial Support for AP Exam Fees 2020
- Students who qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch can have exam fees covered by a College Board waiver and United Way Funding. However, the unused/canceled exam fee will apply, if the student cancels or does not show up to take the exam.
- Students taking AP Environmental Science qualify for assistance through a business-school partnership with EcoEngineers (www.ecoengineers.us). Application forms for this funding are available with your APES teacher.
- Additional financial aid requests for students who do not qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch may be available. Please see your school’s AP Site Coordinator for more information before November 1, 2019.