Online Registration Will Begin on July 15! Be Ready!
ROOSEVELT WILL HAVE COMPUTER TIME AVAILABLE ON WEDNESDAYS ONLY FROM 8:00-2:00 IN THE LIBRARY THROUGH AUGUST 8!
Parents may do OLR (online registration) anytime from the comfort of your home – anywhere there is network access in Infinite Campus! Handy Tips:
- Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome on a device to access Infinite Campus for successful functioning.
- Log in using your User Name and Password. Forgotten them? Use the handy ‘Forgot My Password’ link to have them emailed to you.
- When logged in, go to Account Settings and process the Password Security section. This will email your forgotten user name or password to the email of your choice. No need to call the school to reset your password ever! If you need assistance in logging in, contact the school at 242-7272.
- The Registration link is on the LEFT side in the gray listing!
- Gather proof of address (9th and 10th graders, or change of address), emergency names and contact numbers, health information (vaccinations, allergies, etc.), and a credit card for paying fees to have at your fingertips.
- Register all students for every school in one sitting.
- Click HERE for full DMPS instructions on OLR. Frequently asked questions and answers/problem solving, click HERE.
- Registration should be completed before August 19!