Junior ACT Testing – February 20, 8:45 a.m.
ACT testing for Juniors – All testing at Roosevelt, know your room assignment in advance!
No school – 9th, 10th, 12th grades (11th grade students attend AM only for ACT)
- Bring acceptable photo identification, student ID or driver license.
- Bring sharpened, soft lead No. 2 pencils with good erasers (no mechanical pencils or ink pens).
- Bring a permitted calculator to be used on the mathematics test only. It is your responsibility to know whether your calculator is permitted. Please refer to the ACT calculator policy. You are not required to use a calculator.
Don’t bring these into the test room; you can’t use them!
- Textbooks, foreign language or other dictionaries, scratch paper, notes, or other aids
- Highlight pens, colored pens or pencils, or correction fluid/tape
- Any electronic device, other than a permitted calculator (this includes your mobile phone, media player, iPad, headphones, and camera)
- Reading material
- Tobacco in any form
- Food or beverages, including water (you will be offered a break outside of the test room)
Full testing information on RHS website in the Counseling tab on the Testing link.