ACT Testing – APRIL 19
Friday, April 14th, 2017
ACT testing for Juniors
No school – 9th, 10th, 12th grades (11th grade students attend AM only for ACT)
- Bring acceptable photo identification. You will not be admitted to test if your ID does not meet ACT requirements.
- Bring sharpened, soft lead No. 2 pencils with good erasers (no mechanical pencils or ink pens). Do not bring any other writing instruments; you will not be allowed to use them.
- Bring a permitted calculator to be used on the mathematics test only. It is your responsibility to know whether your calculator is permitted. Please refer to the ACT Calculator Policy 11-07-16. To make it even easier to figure out, you are not required to use a calculator at all.
Don’t bring these into the test room; you can’t use them!
- Textbooks, foreign language or other dictionaries, scratch paper, notes, or other aids
- Highlight pens, colored pens or pencils, or correction fluid/tape
- Any electronic device, other than a permitted calculator (this includes your mobile phone, media player, iPad, headphones, and camera)
- Reading material
- Tobacco in any form
- Food or beverages, including water (you will be offered a break outside of the test room)